- 3-brushes are included.
- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
I like it very much. It’s much better with the large container for soap then the Dishmaster version that has the small space above the sink.
This faucet is very nice. It operates smoother than any faucet I’ve ever used. That may not be something you original look for in a faucet but once you use it you will notice and won’t be able to settle for anything else. The quality is very good. The brush and soap dispenser work well. It was also very easy to install. I had never installed a faucet before but with my husband telling me how to do it I was able to switch out our faucet in about half an hour. I highly recommend.
Way to go Nancy!
Installation instructions were clear. This is the 3rd Dishmaster I've acquired and installed across the years; we like its functionality and hope it will last a long time.