- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
We moved to S. America where modern dishwashers are not prevelant. Here the dishmaster is king. Weninstalled the model in our mother inlaws house and our own home. Thanks for keeping this brand going. Fred and Luz
This worked out fine, but the underlying rubber gasket was missing from the package. I re-used the existing gasket after cleaning it. I had previously ordered a refurbishing kit for the original Dishmaster 2000, but the old Dishmaster was so old (over 20 years), none of the parts would move. Hence, replacing the entire unit was in order. The new unit is installed now and works fine.
We recently splurged with new flooring, appliances, granite counter tops. The old Dishmaster faucet didn't work with the granite( we didn't know about the extension kit at that time). After having Dishmaster faucets for 70 years, my wife couldn't live without a new one. All is happy now, it works, and looks great. Happy wife, happy life.