- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
My mom had a Dishmaster for many years. I was so pleased that they are still available.
They are still a high quality product.I use it many times everyday!
Just as good as the old one I had for 30 years, but better!
Two issues at this point. Orange cleaning brushes MUCH less sturdy that previous items purchased and cleaning wand does not come in and out smoothly. Realigning the hose is not as efficient as it should be.
Otherwise I am overjoyed to have a new Dishmaster that doesn’t leak or squirt at me.
Thank you for your review. Realigning the hose must be done where the hose is attached to the faucet body at the end furthest from the wand. If you attempt to make the adjustment by rotating the wand it will not stay. We don't know how to respond in regard to the orange brush except to say that they have not changed.