Dishmaster M2000 Century, Chrome
$ 335.49 USD
$ 335.49 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
INTEREST-FREE PAYMENTS - Click on 'Shop Pay' or 'PayPal' at checkout to learn about interest-free bi-weekly payments or 6-months interest-free payments.
- 3-brushes are included.
- Customize your faucet by selecting your choice of spout height/length. Like it as it's pictured? Just select "NO, I WANT THE STANDARD SPOUT"
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Based on 50 reviews
The lines are clean, the finish is wonderful and this faucet works very nicely. Installation was very easy, no tricks or surprises. Best of all it is a US Made product, with people in the US to answer the phone if you should need any help!
Have had a Dishmaster in my homes for over 30 years. Have had good luck up until the one previous to this new one. The diverter stuck on that one, but this one works flawlessly. Will always have a Dishmaster in my home.
I have used a Dishmaster product for 60 years and I wouldn’t be without it! I even have one in my fifth wheel camper !