- 3-brushes are included.
- Customize your faucet by selecting your choice of spout height/length. Like it as it's pictured? Just select "NO, I WANT THE STANDARD SPOUT"
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
This faucet is very nice. It operates smoother than any faucet I’ve ever used. That may not be something you original look for in a faucet but once you use it you will notice and won’t be able to settle for anything else. The quality is very good. The brush and soap dispenser work well. It was also very easy to install. I had never installed a faucet before but with my husband telling me how to do it I was able to switch out our faucet in about half an hour. I highly recommend.
Way to go Nancy!
Installation instructions were clear. This is the 3rd Dishmaster I've acquired and installed across the years; we like its functionality and hope it will last a long time.
I have never had a house without a Dishmaster. I have the current one for 23 years . It is still working. I ordered a new one for a stand by in case you discontinue my model. Will have it installed when I need to change to the new one. I love it so much that I do not want to be without one. Thanks for still keeping this model/