- 3-brushes are included.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Chrome finish. The M70CP Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70p m70cp kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master mm70pla m70cpla pla cpla 31270 m31270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
My M2000 faucet was damaged while I was trying to loosen it from the sink. Repairing it was possible but would create a weakened area at the repair site. I decided to replace it, with an M70 Sapphire. Anytime I call about issues concerning my faucets over the past 40yrs the team at the company has been very helpful and pleasant to talk to. They are always patient and willing to answer any questions I have had. I also believe their products to be of the best quality. I highly recommend this company and their products.
I love dishmaster products and have used them my entire adult life. They are stylish while being very functional. They are well made and add an element of class to any kitchen.
Hoping that this model is easier to maintain and requires less overall maintenance than did my previous Model 2000. Operation is smoother and easier overall.