- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Brushed Nickel finish. The M70BN Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70sla m70bnla sla bnla 32270 m32270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I've used Dishmaster faucets since 1972...now that's a loyal customer!
I grew up with a Dishmaster In my childhood home and have had them in my own home for over 40 years! This is by far my favorite Dishmaster design! Dishmaster saves so much time doing the dishes. I highly recommend!! With that said, we did encounter a problem with installation. Two parts were missing from the packaging for installation. In addition, the instructions weren’t particularly clear. I might suggest an installation video be made to assist with putting the faucet in. There is no one available at Dishmaster to answer questions over the weekend so a video would be very helpful.
My family has had dishmaster for as long as I can remember. Going back at lest 3 generations, my grandmother had one. When we bought out second house we had to leave the dishmaster with the first house so my grandmother sent us one as a house worming, that was 31 years ago. So it was time for a new one, the third on we have had over our 50 years of marriage. To say the lest, we like the Dishmaster.