- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Brushed Nickel finish. The M70BN Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70sla m70bnla sla bnla 32270 m32270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Dishmaster been in our families since 1950's.
My son hasn't had time to install it yet but my order was filled quickly and everything ordered was there. I have to tell you my sister & I used a Dishmaster growing up. We both got married in 1967 and then my dad bought my mom a dishwasher but still used the Dishmaster. I've missed having the convivence of washing some dishes by hand with the Dishmaster and I am looking forward to using it.
This is my sixth or seventh Dishmaster and as usual the quality, fit, and finish is as good as it gets. I was in a tough situation where I had plumbers coming and I had waited too long to order so the faucet was holding up a remodel. I chose UPS second day shipping and they lost the package. I called Roger in a panic and he was able to get another faucet out the same day and took care of filing a claim with UPS. As a result it was only delayed by the weekend. The whole process of communicating with this company was the best I've had with customer service reps.