Dishmaster M70BNHA Sapphire High Arc, Brushed Nickel
- 3-brushes are included.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Brushed Nickel finish. The M70BN Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70sha m70sla m70sra m70bnha sha bnha 32170 m32170 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
After many decades trusting Dishmaster, it appears the quality of manufacturing and service are fading. The M70 does not appear as well built as the M65 which will no longer be supported with critical replacement parts despite having supported older models for many decades with replacement parts. There was a time when a Dishmaster faucet would be serviceable for decades.
Not sure why you believe the M70 is not as well built as the M65. They are essentially the same faucet except that the M65 is stainless steel while the M70 is brass. Since it's introduction in 2013, the M65 has been supported, is still being supported, and there is no end of support in sight. All replacement parts are available and support is just a phone call away. If you are having a problem with your faucet please contact us. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding.
Have owned multiple versions of the Dishmaster since early 1980's. Great products, easy to get maintenance and replacement parts for. Just installed a new M70 and loving it. Was harder to get the old one out than put the new one in.
I've had a Dishmaster since I was a kid in the 80's. This Sapphire is the 3rd style of Dishmaster that I have owned and the best to date. Very easy to use and operate. Most people don't know about these and when they finally try one they are instantly sold. This make life easier and save time which is almost priceless in my opinion. Thank you Dishmaster.