- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Brushed Nickel finish. The M70BN Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70sla m70bnla sla bnla 32270 m32270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Have bought a new Dishmaster every time I moved into a new house in the last 40+ years. Can’t imagine doing dishes without one. So much easier and quicker. Love the high spout on the Sapphire for filling pots. Have always gotten great customer service.
I bought an older home in 1978 with an original 1948 Dishmaster. The original owner told me if I took good care of the faucet, which he gave me spare parts and its manual, it would continue to perform as it did. I’m now in a rented home and missed the efficiency of my Dishmaster faucet so I purchased & installed the Sapphire High Arc, Crome and must rate it five plus plus stars. It makes being at the kitchen sink such a pleasure. Every kitchen sink should have one.
So, my daughter had SCOFFED at the dishmaster! I had told her of the advantages, and she was unconvinced. In her existing housing, she had a double sink with a sad faucet and no garbage disposal. I knew she was a goner. I just had to tell her! I had a DISHMASTER when I was growing up and it was Dishmaster is AWESOME. I tried to tell her, but she was not convinced. She needed it more than anyone She had a double sink and no garbage disposal. , Soooo, as a Christmas present, my husband and I went to her home, and installed a garbage disposal and a DISHMASTER SAPPHIRE faucet, along with a new sink .She was now impressed. Her dishes were done STAT. And her dishes were done sanitarily! All she had to do was put on the glove on the LEFT HAND, and The dishes were done quickly and in a sanitary way. My daughter is convinced. And all by a thing that was available in the early 60s. I should know. I was there!