Dishmaster M70MBRA Sapphire Right Angle, Matte Black
- 3-brushes are included.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Matte Black finish. The M70MB Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70mbra mbra 34370 m34370 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
We've owned Dishmasters for many years. Our newest is the M70. It's a love-hate relationship for us. Surely the Dishmaster engineering could be improved so the cartridge lasts longer before it starts leaking.
On the other hand, having a nice looking faucet that can soap as well as scrub and wash is so convenient. When friends come over for dinner and - particularly the women - see how the Dishmaster works, they immediately ask where they can buy one!
A replacement (new version) cartridge is on the way to you.
Please accept my apologies for misunderstanding the state of support for the M65 despite the P4030-6 Diverter Cartridge replacement page saying clearly "This cartridge will be discontinued . . . see P4030-7.” The webpage for the P4030-7 directs one to contact Dishmaster regarding M65 faucets that have a solid handle. This was the emailed response from Dishmaster when I contacted them:
"When our shipment arrives, P4030-6 cartridges will be available. Once depleted, no further supply will be available. There will not be a version of the new P4030-7 cartridge compatible with the solid knob. There is not a waiting list. Please monitor the website for updates.”
Given no timing on availability and no path to compatibility with the P4030-7 I purchased a new M70 to replace the M65. I was perfectly comfortable replacing the P4030-6 biannually in order to maintain the otherwise impeccable faucet and genuinely look forward to the new P4030-7 lasting even longer in the Stainless Steel M70. To my untrained eye the M70 appears to be made from stamped and/or cast parts where the M65 felt machined from solid metal. I subjectively maintain that to my eye and touch the M65 felt more substantial than the M70 which replaced it.
Not sure why you believe the M70 is not as well built as the M65. They are essentially the same faucet except that the M65 is stainless steel while the M70 is brass. Since it's introduction in 2013, the M65 has been supported, is still being supported, and there is no end of support in sight. All replacement parts are available and support is just a phone call away. If you are having a problem with your faucet please contact us. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding.
Have owned multiple versions of the Dishmaster since early 1980's. Great products, easy to get maintenance and replacement parts for. Just installed a new M70 and loving it. Was harder to get the old one out than put the new one in.