- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Matte Black finish. The M70MB Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70mb kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70mbla mbla 34270 m34270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Purchased a Dishmaster M70 Sapphire and just love it. I did have a plumber install it since I was having other work done. Works great and looks really sharp. I had been looking for a unique faucet and when a friend told me that she was replacing her Dishmaster. I checked it out and glad that I did.
Just about every house I've lived in has had a Dishmaster, I love the faucets. I started installing them myself with the M76 model, the sprayer valve would last virtually indefinitely. When I moved into my current home 20 years ago I installed an M2000 Century style and with the same style sprayer valve as the M76 I never had a problem with the sprayer valve. Some years back I installed a M70 and the sprayer valve started sticking and not returning after a couple of years. I finally replaced it and the replacement valve lasted less time than the original before it to started sticking. About 14 months ago we had our kitchen remodeled and I had a new M70 installed and the sprayer valve started sticking when fully turned on about 9 months after we started using it. I then learned that if I didn't turn the sprayer valve on more than necessary to shut off the water flow to the normal faucet it would work properly. That has worked until now. It is not shutting off at all now. I don't under stand how you can't make a valve that will continue to work properly for more than a year. Your engineering is worse than it was 70 years ago.
We're sorry you're having trouble with the diverter cartridge. We caution in the product information for this faucet: 'The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow. Otherwise, it must be closed manually. This faucet is not the best choice for wells, cisterns, springs, low water pressure.'
See operating and maintenance instructions here for less than ideal water conditions: https://dishmasterfaucet.com/pages/p4030-diverter-cartridge
Please call our toll-free number for further assistance 1-800-521-9234
I love my new diahmaster! I always had the old box style but now I have the modern look with the sapphire but still have the wand to wash my dishes. The best faucet out there!