- 3-brushes are included.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Matte Black finish. The M70MB Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70mb kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70mbla mbla 34270 m34270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I have been using a dish master for 60+ years and won’t have any other kitchen faucet! Love the convenience of being able to wash my dishes and pots/pans with soap and water!! No sponges or scouring pads needed!!
We've had a Dishmaster faucet in the family for over 30 years, and are big fans. We recently upgraded to a more modern look when we redid our kitchen. We were accidentally sent the wrong color faucet, but when I called the company they expedited shipping on the correct faucet so I had it within days and they made the return easy. By the time we were done, we had sold two contractors on the idea of Dishmaster faucets!
We've owned Dishmasters for many years. Our newest is the M70. It's a love-hate relationship for us. Surely the Dishmaster engineering could be improved so the cartridge lasts longer before it starts leaking.
On the other hand, having a nice looking faucet that can soap as well as scrub and wash is so convenient. When friends come over for dinner and - particularly the women - see how the Dishmaster works, they immediately ask where they can buy one!
A replacement (new version) cartridge is on the way to you.