- 3-brushes are included.
- Customize your faucet by selecting your choice of spout height/length and face plate design/color. Like it as it's pictured? Just select "NO, I WANT THE STANDARD . . ."
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- The M76XL has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. This version installs on your sink or countertop for right or left hand use. The hose stores out of sight beneath the sink when not in use. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- THIS FAUCET DOES NOT WALL MOUNT. 4-HOLES ARE REQUIRED. Fits all standard 4-hole sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76xlbk m76xlbk 30376 m30376 imperial four xl imperial 4 xl dishmaster faucet dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet dimensions schematic exploded
We bought our home in 2000, when it was already 50 years old. After working hard to pay it off in 2018, we started doing some much needed updates, but made sure they were in keeping with the age and style of our home. We have a 1951 Chambers stove ("Gladys Grace") and I started researching other features to complement Gladys Grace. I learned about the Dishmaster through the Retro Renovation blog and somewhere in my oldest memories, I'm pretty sure my grandmother had one of these when I was a kid. Decided to go for it -- and we love it! We love how it looks and how it works. A couple of thoughts after having it a year -- we ordered the chrome, and while a wipe down minimizes water spots, they are still a bit of a challenge, but part of that is probably because we are on a water well. I love how it's possible to order replacement parts, and I'm thinking about ordering a white cover and faucet handles to switch out, because that may help make those faint water spots less noticeable. I also need to order a longer hose for the brush handle because the size of our sink and the placement of the holes prevents reaching the left side of the sink with the brush (for fully rinsing the sink after scrubbing it). These are just customization choices that are personal preference and have nothing to do with how truly AWESOME our Dishmaster is!
My wife and I love it! Perfect for that 1950’s, 60’s kitchen!
Number one, we purchased this to match our “mid century “ home and decor. Installation was easy and straightforward. Installation manual is NOT IKEA, please read and understand the terminology of the parts etc! (I am a aircraft mechanic by trade so I am quite aware of this!) Functioned smoothly and the brush / soap option is outstanding! We love the history and quality of this product!! And customer service is over the top! Thank You!!