- The M76 Imperial Four has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. Installs on your sink/countertop or on the wall/ledgeback. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Sink or countertop installation requires two holes on 8" centers and fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole sinks.
- Wall installation requires two 1/2" MIP threaded pipes on 8" centers (6" to 10" centers with optional K1037 Wall Unions). The wall/ledgeback mounting hardware allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76 m76 30076 m30076 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets imperial four imperial 4 dishmaster faucet dish master wall mount wallmount wallmounted wall mounted delta 200 delta model 200 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet ledge back ledgeback slant back slantback dimensions schematic exploded
My wife and I have been using Dishmasters for 45 years (they do wear out) but this should be our last one, I'm 79 and she is 78. A VERY handy tool, makes cleanup a breeze.
My wife loves the black faucet, it matches our kitchen. We did decide it was a bit to black so we installed the chrome faucet handles from our old Imperial Four unit and we now like it better and the handles match the spout. We have been sold on the Dishmaster Imperial units since my parents had one in the late 50's and we purchased one in 1971. We have never had anything else, even had one in our travel trailer for a while.
I learned about the Dishmaster on Retro Renovation this past summer and was happy to find they are still manufactured. I ordered my Imperial IV a month ago after moving into my new house and couldn’t be more happy. I am a bachelor yet love to cook, and it saves me so much time cleaning dishes and my cookware that cannot go into a dishwasher. Unfortunately, my sink is offset so the left side blocks the left knob from operating “normally,” so I am going to purchase the Century 2000 model. I still prefer the retro look of the Imperial IV, and cannot wait to use it in my next residence.
Thank you for your review. We believe these 'short lever' knobs are the solution for your offset sink: