The water supply valves MUST BE SHUT OFF to make this repair!
- Unscrew and remove mixer lever
- Use 2.5mm Allen wrench to loosen set screw
- Pull mixer knob from mixer cartridge
- Unscrew and remove mixer cap
- Unscrew and remove retaining ring
- There are four 'tabs' on retaining ring face. Place tips of a pair of needle nose pliers against two opposing tabs. Turn counter-clockwise.
- Pull mixer cartridge from faucet body
- Make sure mixer seal is removed with mixer cartridge
- The (2) pins on the mixer cartridge must align with two (2) holes in the faucet body.
- Once the pins are aligned press the cartridge fully into the faucet body - Do NOT strike the cartridge to force it into position.
- Screw retaining ring into faucet body until it is snug
- Screw mixer cap onto retaining ring to faucet body
- Place mixer knob onto mixer cartridge
- Tighten set screw
- Screw mixer lever onto set screw