- The M76XL has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. This version installs on your sink or countertop for right or left hand use. The hose stores out of sight beneath the sink when not in use. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- THIS FAUCET DOES NOT WALL MOUNT. 4-HOLES ARE REQUIRED. Fits all standard 4-hole sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Installation - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76xlbk m76xlbk 30376 m30376 imperial four xl imperial 4 xl dishmaster faucet dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Number one, we purchased this to match our “mid century “ home and decor. Installation was easy and straightforward. Installation manual is NOT IKEA, please read and understand the terminology of the parts etc! (I am a aircraft mechanic by trade so I am quite aware of this!) Functioned smoothly and the brush / soap option is outstanding! We love the history and quality of this product!! And customer service is over the top! Thank You!!
I have had Dishmaster faucets off and on for years. The look is pretty retro, but the functionality is awesome. It saves me time and water. Our plumber had never heard of Dishmaster and was a little skeptical about installing it, but I told him it was a major plus for us.
Really looks awesome and functions well. The water control knobs have a nice tactile feel to them. No regrets, even though my contractor asked me 37 times “are you SURE you want me to punch 4 holes in your expensive new counter for this?” Yes, I was sure and still am. Few small gripes: the brush part is kinda cheap looking; I’d gladly pay extra for an upgraded piece with some chrome on it and a steel braided line. I’ve got mine mounted through the counter and therefore made the black bracket on top of the unit redundant - wish there was some way of eliminating it without leaving a hole on top. In the same thread, I wish the black plastic cover for the soap tank was chrome to match the rest of the unit. Regardless, I’d buy it again. Everyone who has seen it loves it and it does work great.