- The M76XL has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. This version installs on your sink or countertop for right or left hand use. The hose stores out of sight beneath the sink when not in use. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- THIS FAUCET DOES NOT WALL MOUNT. 4-HOLES ARE REQUIRED. Fits all standard 4-hole sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76xlbk m76xlbk 30376 m30376 imperial four xl imperial 4 xl dishmaster faucet dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet dimensions schematic exploded
Got it, installed it, using it. It is great as usual. This is our 2nd one. We left the first one where we used to live and it was still working great.
Thanks for a great product.
Install was more difficult than your average big box store faucet, but once your done its great. Interestingly enough it matches my 1968 frigidaire imperial flair wall oven so well its like they came as a set. One of the best features is to have someone who have never seen one stand in front of the faucet with the water on and the brush attachment pointed at them, then you tell them to pull up the black knob, funny everytime. Well, except the time I did it to myself.
I love this thing. Great looks, really well built, and fast service with really friendly people. My only problem was the little copper tube wasn't formed correctly and missed the hole. Wasn't a problem for me but could see where it might be for someone else. But again, very happy with the product and the service. Thanks for a quality piece.