- 3-brushes are included.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Chrome finish. The M70CP Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70p m70cp kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70pra m70cpra pra cpra 31370 m31370 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I've had a Dishmaster since I was a kid in the 80's. This Sapphire is the 3rd style of Dishmaster that I have owned and the best to date. Very easy to use and operate. Most people don't know about these and when they finally try one they are instantly sold. This make life easier and save time which is almost priceless in my opinion. Thank you Dishmaster.
My parents have owned, therefore I have used a dishmaster ever since I can remember. As kids, we would fight over who did the dishes, and now my Granddaughter uses it. Obviously I grew up on the old to George Jetson looking silver rectangle box style, but recently bought a house and installed the Saffire High Arch model. It looks amazing! It's one of my favorite things to show off in the house. We haven't used the dishwasher once! Thank you for making such a quality, dependable product. If you are on the fence, this is soooo worth the money and I don't know you, but can't imagine how you couldn't love it.
First issue was the finish peeling off. Now, less than 2 years into the install, the diverter is sticking in the open position. We've a full home water conditioning system, no build up issues in any of the other faucets which were installed at the same time as the dishmaster. I am no spring chicken and this is the first time I've had to repeatedly work on a faucet within such a short time frame from installation.
I like the product functionality else I'd give this a 1 star as the build quality leaves something to be desired.
There are other possible causes, aside from water conditioning, that may cause the diverter to stick. A Dishmaster has considerably more parts, and moving parts, than other faucets. Please review the email we have sent to you. If those tips do not resolve the problem, respond to the questionnaire and we will act accordingly. As regards the spout, please recall that we promptly sent a replacement and when that one was damaged during shipping we promptly sent yet another.