Dishmaster M76WE Imperial Four, White
- 3-brushes are included.
- Customize your faucet by selecting your choice of spout height/length, face plate design/color and hose length. Like it as it's pictured? Just select "NO, I WANT THE STANDARD . . ."
- Choose just the right hardware for your installation. Are you replacing an existing faucet of the same model and the existing hardware is in good condition? You can even select "NO MOUNTING HARDWARE". You'll save money and reduce installation time.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- The M76 Imperial Four has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. Installs on your sink/countertop or on the wall/ledgeback. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Sink or countertop installation requires two holes on 8" centers and fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole sinks.
- Wall installation requires two 1/2" MIP threaded pipes on 8" centers (6" to 10" centers with optional K1037 Wall Unions). The wall/ledgeback mounting hardware allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76 m76 30476 m30476 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets imperial four imperial 4 dishmaster faucet dish master wall mount wallmount wallmounted wall mounted delta 200 delta model 200 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet ledge back ledgeback slant back slantback dimensions schematic exploded
Installed the Imperial Four Black in our kitchen remodel. We have only run the dishwasher once since then because we all love washing the dishes so much now. I especially like that the kids can wash dishes easily as well with the Dish master.
This is the third Imperial 4 faucet I have had. They only last about 10 years before it is cheaper to buy a new one than replace the seats, seals, stems, and other parts. Usually in the industry if you send $300 on a faucet you will get a lifetime warranty.
We beg to differ. All key components (hot and cold stems, seats, venturi, diverter) can be replaced for $123.81 and, if you replace the valve ends and bushings rather than the entire stem assemblies (which should rarely if ever be replaced) the cost is $101.71
Our records show you have spent $28.88 for repair parts in the last 6-years. If you have been buying parts locally (those would not be in our records), we encourage you to contact us for trouble shooting and repair assistance before your next part purchase.
This time, I luckily had True-free valve stem ends so my plumber was able to change immediately and my leaking faucet was repaired. Some times, I understand there are cut marks in deeper area and I might need a
whole new faucet set. I purchased M76, Imperial four, Dishmaster, to meet such time as water leakage is a immediate-need proble (I will not have time to search around stores who might have the unit in stock).
M 76 usually lasts for a long time, it is very beautiful and I like it very much!!
Please do NOT show my name or email publicly.