- 3-brushes are included.
- Customize your faucet by selecting your choice of spout height/length, face plate design/color and hose length. Like it as it's pictured? Just select "NO, I WANT THE STANDARD . . ."
- Choose just the right hardware for your installation. Are you replacing an existing faucet of the same model and the existing hardware is in good condition? You can even select "NO MOUNTING HARDWARE". You'll save money and reduce installation time.
- Accessories are displayed and made available for your convenience. And, save 15% when you order them along with your faucet.
- The M76 Imperial Four has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. Installs on your sink/countertop or on the wall/ledgeback.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Sink or countertop installation requires two holes on 8" centers and fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole sinks.
- Wall installation requires two 1/2" MIP threaded pipes on 8" centers (6" to 10" centers with optional K1037 Wall Unions). The wall/ledgeback mounting hardware allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links for more details:
Gallery: Sink or Countertop - See it in other people's kitchens
Gallery: Wall or Ledgeback - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76 m76 30076 m30076 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets imperial four imperial 4 dishmaster faucet dish master wall mount wallmount wallmounted wall mounted delta 200 delta model 200 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet ledge back ledgeback slant back slantback dimensions schematic exploded
Have used this product going back years & years. Wouldn't be without it. The people at Dishmaster not only filled my order quickly but also sent me the parts I needed to repair the current one I had under warranty, no questions asked. I was able to repair my current Dishmaster & it is working fine & will keep the new one I ordered in reserve for when needed. Thank You!!!
My wife loves this Kitchen Faucet. 30 years ago she had a similar one and also loved it. It works and looks great
I have had both kinds of Dishmasters, one with the container under the sink and the one with the tank on the sink mount. 6 months ago I replaced the one with the container under the sink. That was the second one I had since 2008. I think the ones with the soap containers under the sink do not last as long and tend to get clogged a lot. I just replaced it with a faucet. After 9 months without a Dishmaster I finally ordered the one that is sink mount with the container built it. I couldn't stand not having one as I have no dishwasher. I am so happy with the Imperial 4 and it is considerably easier to fill. I highly recommend it!
As regards filling the tank under the sink: Do not fill the tank under the sink. Lift the tank into the sink and refill it there.
As regards clogging: Best practice is to backflush every time you are about to refill the tank. Backflush first then refill the tank.
These and other tips are in the operating manual.