- The M76 Imperial Four has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. Installs on your sink/countertop or on the wall/ledgeback. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Sink or countertop installation requires two holes on 8" centers and fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole sinks.
- Wall installation requires two 1/2" MIP threaded pipes on 8" centers (6" to 10" centers with optional K1037 Wall Unions). The wall/ledgeback mounting hardware allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76 m76 30076 m30076 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets imperial four imperial 4 dishmaster faucet dish master wall mount wallmount wallmounted wall mounted delta 200 delta model 200 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet ledge back ledgeback slant back slantback dimensions schematic exploded
We've had our previous Dishmaster faucet for 27 years and finally decided to replace it. The new faucet with the optional spout and longer hose was perfect.
I had one for 15 years and really loved IT.
It was time to retire it. So glad you still make them. LOVE MY NEW ONE.
Our very hard water killed our first Dishmaster after 16 years. (I am surprised that we don't get bruises from the shower.) New unit is working fine. I still believe this is the most efficient way of doing dishes for a household of two. Very pleased with the service from the company.