- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Chrome finish. The M70CP Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow. Otherwise, it must be closed manually. This faucet is not the best choice for wells, cisterns, springs, low water pressure.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70p m70cp kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master mm70pla m70cpla pla cpla 31270 m31270 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I love my new diahmaster! I always had the old box style but now I have the modern look with the sapphire but still have the wand to wash my dishes. The best faucet out there!
This is my 4th dishmaster and like my new M70. I agree with the person that said the handle should be longer. It has a small feel. Also when I use the brush the handle does not pop back up so if I forget to push it back up when I turn the water on the brush will start spraying everywhere.
Please see these operating tips: https://dishmasterfaucet.com/pages/p4030-diverter-cartridge
This is supposed to be newer and better version than the M65. However, I found three things on the new one that were disappointing compared with the old one.
1. the control lever on the M70 is shorter than the M65 lever which makes it harder to make small adjustments to the temperature.
2. The spout on the M70 bends backward toward the body of the unit which reduces the arc of where the water flow can be directed by rotating the spout.
3. There appears to be a flow constriction in the new one which is more restrictive than the old one (if there is one in old one). This makes using the brush less effective when washing dishes and when moving garbage in the sink toward the disposal.
I have used a dish master for more than 50 years and love it. I will continue to buy them in the future even if they are less effective than the old ones. I just wish they would not degrade the performance as they develop new models.
1. The lever on the M65 was too long for most customer's kitchens. It could not be rotated to the full extent because it hit the backsplash.
2. The water flow can be directed by adjusting the aerator. Place your fingertip on the face of the aerator and swivel it to the desired position. You can greatly extend the reach of the water stream. Please refer to your owners manual.
3. The M70 has the same flow rate (established by law) as did the M65. If the water supply lines were not properly flushed during installation, there may be debris trapped in the aerator and/or behind the wand's spray disc. Please contact us if you require assistance.