- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Chrome finish. The M70CP Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70p m70cp kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70pra m70cpra pra cpra 31370 m31370 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I grew up using a dish master 😊
We recently moved and am so glad to have a dish master again in our new place
I have had a Dishmaster in every home I have lived in since I was a small child. I don't remember ever not having one. I even installed them in a couple of RVs.
For a single person they are much more useful than dishwashers. I've lost count of the number of people who have seen them in my homes and immediately purchased one.
We have had dish masters for over 50 years. Recently remodeled our kitchen the black high arc is a great accent to our countertops and cabinets. As always expect it to be a great help with the dishes.