- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - See it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - How it fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I don't remember a time when I didn't have the use of a dishmaster, growing up on a farm in Central Iowa, my mother always had a dishmaster. When I got married that was the first thing I wanted in our house.
I have had several as we have moved 3 times in the last 42 years, never leaving the farm, just 3 different homes. We just recently re-did our kitchen and had to have a new one, our old one worked just fine but we will install it in the basement on a utility sink. I love my dishmaster, I have had the M2000 for the last few years and wouldn't want to be without it. I would give it a 5 star rating.
For years the kitchen sink had the M76 model which I really liked except I am left handed and using the sprayer was awkward for me since the hose is only so long and attached to the right side. I decided to switch to the M2000 and I couldn't be happier. Even though the sprayer hose is still on the right side (as are most detached sprayers) the length is adjustable and I have no problems.
Having grown up in a dish master family the tradition continues, my family loves the new faucet.