Dishmaster M2000 Century, Chrome
FREE SHIPPING to Continental US
- Classic and timeless to suit any style kitchen, the M2000 Century features a high clearance spout and a generous 72-ounce detergent reservoir conveniently located beneath the sink. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop. 3-holes are required. Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole kitchen sinks.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 2000 m2000 32000 m32000 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets century dishmaster dish master prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
I love my Dishmaster unit and have bought 2 in 40 years. They are great for doing dishes and very durable. My first one had the soap dispenser located on the unit. This 2000 series is much more stylish.
Have always had dishmasters in my home. Love them!!!! So much better than using dirty water.
I have been a Dishmaster user for 35 years or more. I bought this faucet to replace an older M2000 that had gotten pretty old and worn. It was an easy replacement and now I have a shiny new Dishmaster on my kitchen sink!