- The M76 Imperial Four has class and style for any kitchen and is perfect for MidCentury Modern and Retro. Installs on your sink/countertop or on the wall/ledgeback. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off. An easily accessible detergent reservoir is conveniently located in the faucet.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Sink or countertop installation requires two holes on 8" centers and fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole sinks.
- Wall installation requires two 1/2" MIP threaded pipes on 8" centers (6" to 10" centers with optional K1037 Wall Unions). The wall/ledgeback mounting hardware allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Brass, Copper, ABS construction. Manufactured in the USA.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink, countertop or wall
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
model 76 m76 30276 m30276 kitchen faucet kitchen faucets imperial four imperial 4 dishmaster faucet dish master wall mount wallmount wallmounted wall mounted delta 200 delta model 200 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing 1940 faucet 1940s faucet 1940’s faucet 40 faucet 40s faucet 40's faucet 1950 faucet 1950s faucet 1950's faucet 50 faucet 50s faucet 50's faucet midcentury faucet mid century faucet mid-century faucet retro faucet vintage faucet dimensions schematic exploded
On my 2nd one--first one lasted 22 yearsjim
but it needed to be clearer to the damn plumber that the o-rings MUST be used for proper installation. I discovered them in the packaging after he left.
So the installation process has been frustrating.
We're sorry for your bad plumber experience, but we believe you are upset with the wrong guys. Please contact your plumber. For you to have found the O-rings in the packaging, the plumber had to intentionally remove them from the spout and choose to ignore the warnings. The O-rings are attached to the spout with a bright magenta tag that says in large bold print: 'IMPORTANT WARNING. O-rings MUST be used for proper installation. Failure to install the O-rings WILL cause the faucet to leak.' And again, in the installation instructions, in bold italic print: 'The O-rings MUST be used for proper installation. Failure to use the O-rings WILL cause the faucet to leak.'
This is our third Dishmaster. We have been using them since 1974. We like them so much we have given them to our children. Everyone loves them.