TS2 - Water is leaking from somewhere
Your Dishmaster will function without being anchored to the sink/countertop. With the faucet freed from the sink/countertop you will be able to operate your faucet and will also be able to see where a leak originates. Water supply valves need not be shut off.
Remove flange nuts
- Unscrew the flange nut from the valve body and allow it to slide down and rest on the water supply fittings.
- Unscrew the flange nut from the hose guide tube and allow it to slide down the black hose.
- Lift the faucet from the sink/countertop and tilt it backward.
- With the faucet in this raised and tilted position, operate the lever handle to allow water to flow.
- Locate the source of the leak.