Water supply need not be shut off for this repair.
- Rotate brush counter-clockwise to engage adapter. Continue turning counter-clockwise to unscrew and remove adapter and spray disc.
- Caution - in next steps, do not allow handle to slide backward on black hose. Keep venturi confined within handle.
- Unscrew handle nut to remove taper tube, handle nut and bushing - if pliers are required, pad jaws with a cloth to prevent scratches.
- Lubricate taper tube with NSF-61 certified silicone (plumber's) grease
- Place nut onto taper tube.
- Slide bushing onto taper tube and into nut.
- Slide nut with bushing to shoulder at end of taper tube.
- Attach spray tube assembly to handle - hand tighten nut.
- Insert spray disc into adapter - ridge on spray disc away from adapter.
- Screw adapter with spray disc onto taper tube.
- Attach brush to adapter.
- Rotate brush clockwise to tighten adapter to taper tube.
- Adjust direction of spray to desired position by rotating spray tube assembly.
- Tighten handle nut just firmly enough to hold spray tube in desired position - if pliers are required, pad jaws with a cloth to prevent scratches.