Water supply need not be shut off.
- Unscrew nut from handle
- Slide Handle Back Along Hose, let red button drop out
- Press down on spring with 1/4" screwdriver between hooked ends of yoke. Release hooked ends of yoke from spring.
- Spread ends of yoke apart.
- Pull yoke and needle valve with tip away from venturi - make certain black needle valve tip is removed.
- Clean the venturi to make certain there is no debris - the small hole at the needle valve tip MUST be clear and free of obstructions.
- Lubricate needle valve tip with NSF-61 certified silicone (plumber's) grease
- Place needle valve into slot in yoke.
- Place yoke over venturi so that needle valve enters hole in venturi body.
- Place spring into cavity in venturi.
- Press spring down with 1/4" screwdriver and squeeze yoke so both hooked ends engage over top of spring.
- Rotate handle and hose so that button hole is down.
- Drop button into button hole.
- Slide handle over venturi - spring side of venturi MUST be toward button.
- Attach spray tube assembly - hand tighten nut.
- Adjust direction of spray to desired position by rotating spray tube assembly.
- Tighten nut just firmly enough to hold spray tube in desired position.