Water supply need not be shut off for this repair. 'U' shaped copper tube is not used for this repair.
- Use 3/8” wrench to unscrew hex nut - hold copper tube assembly nut with 15/32” wrench
- Remove flared copper tube from tube with spring.
- Lift wand and remove hose from hose guide.
- Unscrew handle nut.
- Slide handle completely off hose.
- Allow red button to drop out.
Reassemble Handle and Spray Tube
- Slide handle onto new hose with large hose segment toward button hole.
- Rotate handle and hose so that button hole is down.
- Drop button into button hole.
- Slide handle over venturi - spring side of venturi MUST be toward button.
- Attach spray tube assembly - hand tighten the nut.
- Adjust direction of spray to desired position by rotating spray tube assembly.
- Tighten nut just firmly enough to hold spray tube in desired position.
- Insert small end of straight flared copper tube (apply detergent as lubricant) into small hose section approx 3/4"
- Slide brass tube nut, threaded end first, onto barbed plastic hose tube.
- Insert barbed end of plastic hose tube (apply detergent as lubricant), to the shoulder, into large hose section
- Insert hose down through hose guide and seat wand in hose guide.
- Use 15/32” wrench to hold copper tube assembly nut.
- Attach hex nut using 3/8” wrench.
- Insert flared copper tube into tube with spring.