- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Brushed Nickel finish. The M70BN Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion. The diverter automatically returns to the closed position when the water flow is turned off if water pressure and water conditions allow.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70s m70bn kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70sha m70sla m70sra m70bnha sha bnha 32170 m32170 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
...the company, the design, the functionality, the quality, the pride behind it all. Love it all. Had an issue with the diverter knob not staying engaged, and these guys were super quick to send me out a replacement diverter valve, which was super quick and easy to replace. And *presto* it’s working to perfection.
Would highly recommend this company and their products. This is what ‘made in America’ should feel like.
This is my 3rd Dishmaster, and by far the most modern. Grew up with the original version in the early 60’s. Requested one for a gift from my parents when I got my own home (over 30 years ago), and now after a kitchen remodel, bought the sapphire. Arrived on time, easy to install, works as expected...and looks fabulous!
I got my own! I grew up with a Dishmaster faucet in the 60's and when my daughter moved into a small older house that had no room for a dishwasher and she had no garbage disposal, for Christmas we installed a disposal, a new single-bowl sink, and a dishmaster! She really had no idea what it was until it was installed and she is now a convert. She got the high arc sapphire, but we needed a low arc because we have a window ledge that would not allow for a high arc. OR so we thought. Upon installation of the low arc, we could see that the high arc would also have worked and I may just order the high arc replacement.. maybe. I love the dishmaster, and although I have a nice dishwasher, I still do a lot of hand washing. This makes it wayyyyy easier! It is actually a pleasure to wash my dishes and inspires me to get them done in a hurry! I cannot say enough about the dishmaster. It truly makes washing dishes a breeze!