- Modern, Contemporary faucet in a Matte Black finish. The M70MB Sapphire's full 360 degree rotation of the spout allows the valve handles to be positioned wherever you choose. Install on your sink or countertop. Three brushes are included.
- Why Dishmaster? The convenient wand delivers hot, soapy water at the touch of a button then simply release the button for a clear water rinse. Scrape, wash, rinse, done in one easy motion.
- Diverter must be closed manually if water pressure is low or if adverse water conditions exist: well, cistern, spring, sediment, lime, iron, etc.
- All your dishes and cookware clean easily with a Dishmaster. Save energy, detergent and water by using only just what you need to get the job done. Great as a pre-rinse for the dishwasher. Safe for china and crystal. Perfect for electric cookware, pots & pans, skillets and coffee pots.
- Install on your sink or countertop surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. Requires two holes spaced minimum 4" on centers for installation and fits all standard kitchen sinks. Position the wand on either side of the spout for right-hand or left-hand use. An easily accessible 72-ounce detergent reservoir is conveniently located beneath the sink.
- Brass. Manufactured in the USA of US and foreign parts.
Follow these links to dig into the details:
Gallery - see it in other people's kitchens
Video - See how it works
Specifications - see how the faucet fits on your sink or countertop
Compare - Height and Reach of Spouts on Dishmaster Faucets
Warranty - Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Manual - How to operate and maintain your faucet
Installation - How to install your faucet
Example Installations - Different ways you can install your faucet
model 70 m70 m70mb kitchen faucet kitchen faucets sapphire dishmaster faucet dish master m70mbha mbha 34170 m34170 prerinse pre rinse pre-rinse dishwasher dish washer dishwashing dish washing modern faucet contemporary faucet dimensions schematic exploded
This is most likely my 6th purchase of a Dishmaster Faucet. I have been using on for 30 years. They have always been a reliable product. My only complaint about this new modern design is the size of the faucet handles. They are very small. We have a large three hole sink and the whole unit looks like it belongs on a single small sink.
The majority of users are unable to accommodate larger handles because they will bump against the backsplash. In addition to each faucet having specifications (dimensions) available online, pictures of faucets can be viewed in our kitchens gallery so that you can see how they may look in your own kitchen.
We have this up at our cottage in Northern Michigan. We have no automatic dishwasher but do dishes by hand. This makes it so easy and fun to wash the dishes right away. We highly recommend it.
Purchased a Dishmaster M70 Sapphire and just love it. I did have a plumber install it since I was having other work done. Works great and looks really sharp. I had been looking for a unique faucet and when a friend told me that she was replacing her Dishmaster. I checked it out and glad that I did.