Water supply need not be shut off.
Disassemble Spray Tube and Handle
- Unscrew nut from handle - if pliers are required, pad jaws with a cloth to prevent scratches.
- Slide nut toward brush to expose bushing
- Remove bushing
- Slide handle back along hose and let red button drop out.
Remove Venturi Assembly
- Cut hose approximately 3/4” from shoulder of venturi.
- Slide hose over barbs to shoulder of venturi - it may be helpful to lubricate barbs with small amount of detergent.
- Rotate handle and hose so that button hole is down.
- Drop button into button hole.
- Slide handle over venturi - spring side of venturi MUST be toward button.
- Lubricate taper tube with NSF-61 certified silicone (plumber's) grease
- Place nut onto taper tube.
- Slide bushing onto taper tube and into nut.
- Slide nut with bushing to shoulder at end of taper tube.
- Attach spray tube assembly - hand tighten nut.
- Adjust direction of spray to desired position by rotating spray tube assembly.
- Tighten nut just firmly enough to hold spray tube in desired position - if pliers are required, pad jaws with a cloth to prevent scratches.