Shipping days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship on weekends or these Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas, or carrier's holidays.
Most orders ship same business day if received, and authorized, no later than:
- 3:00PM EST - USPS all services
- 2:00PM EST - FedEx Ground
- 12:00PM EST - FedEx other services
International Shipments: The shipping charge covers the cost of shipping ONLY. Other charges: VAT, GST, tariff, duty, etc are the recipient's responsibility.
These services are NOT guaranteed delivery times:
- USPS: 1st Class, Priority Mail, 1st Class Package International, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Express International.
- FedEx: Ground, International Economy, International Priority
Delivery times shown at checkout are supplied by the carrier and are generally reliable. If your delivery time is critical, check with the carrier BEFORE making your shipping method selection. Natural and man-made disasters can delay delivery to your location. At their busiest times and/or times of labor shortages, carriers may utilize subcontractors or hand off packages to the USPS for final delivery.
At their busiest times near holidays, carriers may suspend their money-back guarantee refund policy. Check with the carrier for current details. View the carrier's service details on the carrier's website:
Some known exceptions to carrier's delivery times:
- USPS Priority to Alaska and Hawaii - add 2 days
- USPS Priority Express to Alaska and Hawaii - add 1 day
- FedEx Ground and Home Delivery to Hawaii - add at least 1 day
Delivery days are based on the carrier's business days. Once the carrier takes possession of the package, responsibility for the shipment is the carrier's. We do not have any better information than what you can access by checking the status of the tracking number.
If your package is shipping to an unsecure location:
- If you want the carrier to hand the package to someone rather than just leave it at your mail box, front door, etc: purchase "Signature Required" from the "Tools Plus" menu (US locations ONLY). This will delay delivery if no one is home to sign for the package.
- Consider shipping to a different address where there is less risk of theft.
- Missing USPS Package
- Missing FedEx Package
- Verify your shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if some else accepted the delivery
- Contact the carrier's local office or the carrier's driver
We do not have any better information than what you can access by checking the status of the tracking number.