Orders are shipped from Mitchell, Indiana, US
Shipping days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship on weekends or Holidays.
Most orders ship same business day if received, and authorized, no later than:
- 3:00PM EST - USPS all services
- 2:00PM EST - FedEx Ground
- 12:00PM EST - FedEx other services
- 12:00PM EST - DHL all services
International Shipments: The shipping charge covers the cost of shipping ONLY. Customs duty, VAT, GST, other taxes or fees are the recipient's responsibility.
These services are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed delivery times:
- USPS: 1st Class, Priority Mail, and all International services
- FedEx: Ground Home Delivery, and all International services
- DHL: all services
Delivery days are based on the carrier's business days. Once the carrier takes possession of the package, responsibility for the shipment is the carrier's. We do not have any better information than what you can access by checking the status of the tracking number.
Delivery times shown at checkout are supplied by the carrier. If your delivery time is critical, check with the carrier BEFORE making your shipping method selection. Natural and man-made disasters can delay delivery to your location. At their busiest times and/or times of labor shortages, carriers may utilize subcontractors or hand off packages to the USPS for final delivery.
At their busiest times near holidays, carriers may suspend their money-back guarantee refund policy. Check with the carrier for current details. View the carrier's service details on the carrier's website:
If your package is shipping to an unsecure location:
- Consider shipping to a different address where there is less risk of theft.
- If you want the carrier to hand the package to someone rather than just leave it at your mail box, front door, etc: purchase "Signature Required" from the "Tools Plus" menu (US locations ONLY). This will delay delivery if no one is home to sign for the package.
- Verify your shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Contact the carrier's local office or the carrier's driver
- Missing USPS Package
- Missing FedEx Package
- Missing DHL Package
We do not have any better information than what you can access by checking the status of the tracking number.