The water supply valves need not be shut off to make this repair but do NOT open the mixer valve until the repair is complete!
- Remove long set screw - 2.5mm hex key
- Remove short set screw (if applicable) - 2.5mm hex key
- Pull spout straight up to remove - caution: water will drain from base of spout
- Remove seat, O-rings and retainer - seat may have been left in faucet body
Clean spout and faucet body
- Apply NSF-61 certified silicone grease to all grooves in spout base, inside surface of faucet body and inside surfaces of seat, O-rings and retainer.
- Place seat, O-rings and retainer onto spout base as shown.
- Apply silicone grease to outside surfaces of seat, O-rings and retainer.
- Rotate spout until cross-hole in retainer is aligned with cross-hole in faucet body.Install Spout
- Lower spout into faucet body, without rotating, until fully seated.
- Use hex key to probe and verify cross-holes are aligned - Very Important
- Screw long set screw into faucet body until seated against spout - caution: set screw MUST pass through cross-hole in retainer and make contact with spout. Otherwise, water pressure will force the spout out of the faucet body when faucet is in use!
- Rotate long set screw 1/2 turn counter-clockwise.
- Screw short set screw into faucet body (if applicable) until firmly seated against long set screw