These instructions apply to the 'mixer cartridge' that turns the water on/off and adjusts the temperature. It is the larger of the two valves and not to be confused with the smaller 'diverter cartridge' that diverts the water to the wand.
The water supply valves MUST BE SHUT OFF to make this repair!
- Unscrew and remove lever
- Use 2.5mm Allen wrench to loosen set screw
- Pull knob from cartridge
- Unscrew and remove cap
- Unscrew and remove retaining ring
- Pull cartridge w/seal from faucet body
- The (2) pins on the cartridge must align with two (2) holes in the faucet body
- Once the pins are aligned press the cartridge fully into the faucet body - Do NOT strike the cartridge to force it into position
- Screw retaining ring into faucet body until it is snug
- Screw cap onto retaining ring to faucet body
- Place knob onto cartridge
- Tighten set screw
- Screw lever onto set screw