These instructions apply to the 'mixer cartridge' that turns the water on/off and adjusts the temperature. It is the larger of the two valves and not to be confused with the smaller 'diverter cartridge' that diverts the water to the wand .
The water supply valves MUST BE SHUT OFF to make this repair!
- Unscrew and remove lever
- Use 2.5mm Allen wrench to loosen set screw
- Pull knob from cartridge
- Unscrew and remove cap
- Unscrew and remove retaining ring
- Pull cartridge w/seal from faucet body
- The (2) pins on the cartridge must align with two (2) holes in the faucet body
- Once the pins are aligned press the cartridge fully into the faucet body - Do NOT strike the cartridge to force it into position
- Screw retaining ring into faucet body until it is snug
- Screw cap onto retaining ring to faucet body
- Place knob onto cartridge
- Tighten set screw
- Screw lever onto set screw