TS26 - Back Flush M2000, M70 and M65
The detergent you add to your tank may congeal and separate from the water over time. The congealed detergent may accumulate in the tank, hose, tube and wand. Sediment and particles that come through the water lines may also accumulate. Back flush to wash out the obstructions. Caution: this procedure causes water to flow backward. Be sure to follow the steps to confine the water to the sink.
- Lift the detergent tank, with lid and tube attached, into the sink.
- Unscrew the tank from the lid and place the lid in the sink.
- Remove the brush from the end of the wand.
- Turn on the water and adjust the temperature to warm.
- Divert the water from the spout to the wand.
- Press the end of the wand into the bottom of the sink to restrict the water flow - you will not be able to completely restrict the flow.
- Press the red button.
- Water should flow from both small holes and from the end of the tube where it is attached to the button at the top of the lid.
- Clean the detergent tank.
- Refill the tank.
- Reattach the lid.
- Place the assemble detergent tank beneath the sink.
- Reattach the brush to the wand.